Oh boy do I have a Red Pill for you folks. Im acutally sitting here with my jaw  sort of hanging open and my fingers are following suit not knowing exactly just what to say. This is so incredible words are actually escaping me at the moment. I do know this though, if you want to look into the eyes of pure treasonous traitors and see exactly what they have done and all the paper trails that lead right to them, you have come to the right place.

Lets just say someone pointed me in the direction of a cache of documents that were just released a short while ago in PDF form. Now some of you will probably end up sitting like I was for a few minutes and then start digging away. Others? It just might be a little over whelming for you. I wouldnt even feel bad about this because thats just how amazing this drop is and how well it is put together. It really cant point out the crimes any clearer when it comes to the shenanigans of the Rogue Deep State. A plethora of information here.

I know Im babbling a bit, but Im trying to figure out the best way to present this too you. First lets take a look at just some of the players. Of course you will know these first two sets pretty well. In  saving room on the site Im only going to post the two. There are actually 12 sets of these which you can find at this link: https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/deep-state.pdf .If you do go to this link to view the rest of the players, take note of all that are affiliated with the Patent office.

I think the best thing I can do now for you is try and stress how important it is to watch this 20 minute video. It will explain exactly what you will be digging into if you so choose to do it. Like I mentioned earlier, this is probably a bit more for the autistic types. Not trying to insult anyone, it is just the sheer amount of information  that is in the pdf Im going to post shortly. By all means skip the video  if you want to jump right it. If you want to get your toes wet first, watch the video then decide.

Now it is important to keep in mind this is a huge pdf file full of maps and grahics and oh so much more (for example, put your favorite bad guys name in the search and it will bring up all their crimes.)

Fun eh?) This wil take a bit to load the first time. After that it goes pretty quickly. It also has a download function on it grab what you want. Happy hunting  and try not and get too lost as this pond runs very very deep in the state its in. (Like what I did there?)

Link to PDF: http://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/cyberhijack/cyber-hijack-findings.html#timeline

Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
"There are so many threads to pull, aren't there?!!  Did any of you see Sarah Westall's short video about the Ukrainian Lady who talked with ex-cop, John Dougan, who had to flee to Russia?  This Lady had info on the Burisma situation.  Sarah's group…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's article Welcome to the House Store!
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"thank you!  I will reach out to you with open arms.  This has so many tentacles it's hard to know where to begin.
I will be uploading Intel and evidence and add you to the recipient list.
Then we will put our collective heads together and begin!
❤"
Danika Smithenhouser liked Camille Sansregret's profile
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims
"Good one!!!!!!!   Thanks, Yig!!  Our "turn the other  cheek" mentality allows others to infiltrate & take over at will.  We are in the middle of a huge "undoing"!!!
How many more wh.bl's have to be killed off before we finally see the big names a…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
yesterday
Camille Sansregret replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Tell me how I can help, please.
Thanks, Camille"
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's video
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser commented on Yig Wilson's video
"I crossed paths with a few "big wigs" such as Corey has in early 1987. It was all because of my career choice and a notorious death of a "somebody" on 1.26.1986.

I retired from my 41 year career on 1.1.2020 due to health concerns and can finally…"
yesterday
"I will take all the help someone offers.  Please!
The Covid-19 is NOT Novel Corona Virus 2019.  They are using wordplay to drop "Novel""
yesterday
Yig Wilson liked Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
yesterday
Yig Wilson replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Very nice Work here Danika. Consider these stars! **** I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out going forward though I think I can see where some of it may go.
I know some of you on here are very good at digging yourselves. I hope one of yo…"
yesterday
Yig Wilson posted a video
I thought I would leave you the short version so that you can decide yourself if you wish to watch the full interview which is linked below. Corey went quiet for so long I thought he may have given up. Seems he has been busy working on what he said…
yesterday