Continued from Part 1 Now it gets really INTERESTING:

Fullsized image

Q is always saying, "EXPAND YOUR THINKING". I thought about it all day and two things finally clicked. 1) How can we set the stage if they're throwing everything they have at censoring us? 2) If/when we drain the swamp, what can we do to KEEP IT DRAINED?

(((THEY))) have already seen what we are capable of and the final nail in their coffin is when more people start waking up.

Intuition told me I was over the target when I started digging here:

- (IWCE) International Wireless Communications Expo Conference: March 5-9, 2018 in Orlando, FL

>>576479 710 Batch 710 Notables: class action lawsuit? (also me)

…dozens of rabbit holes later, I end up here:

Twitter feed for @FCC: Every couple days, there's a tweet about the broadband MAP. #FCCMaps

Auction Results

(drum roll please…)

Bidding in the auction closed on March 30, 2017, repurposing 84 megahertz of spectrum – 70 megahertz for licensed use and another 14 megahertz for wireless microphones and unlicensed use. The auction yielded $19.8 billion in revenue, including $10.05 billion for winning broadcast bidders and more than $7 billion to be deposited to the U.S. Treasury for deficit reduction.

What’s Next?

On April 13, 2017 the Commission released a public notice formally closing the auction and beginning the 39-month period during which time some TV stations will need to transition to new channel assignments. This website offers details on how the transition works and how it will impact viewers as well as resources for TV stations, winners of new mobile wireless licenses, and other stakeholders. The Commission will update the site as new information becomes available.

Post Incentive Auction Television Transition Data Files:

In layman's terms: HOW ARE THEY GOING TO CENSOR US WHEN WE HAVE HUNDREDS, MAYBE THOUSANDS, OF MORE CHANNELS, RADIO STATIONS, ETC.?!?!

>>580523

The age of the MSM is over.

Q

RETURN TO PART 1

Comments

This reply was deleted.
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
"There are so many threads to pull, aren't there?!!  Did any of you see Sarah Westall's short video about the Ukrainian Lady who talked with ex-cop, John Dougan, who had to flee to Russia?  This Lady had info on the Burisma situation.  Sarah's group…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's article Welcome to the House Store!
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"thank you!  I will reach out to you with open arms.  This has so many tentacles it's hard to know where to begin.
I will be uploading Intel and evidence and add you to the recipient list.
Then we will put our collective heads together and begin!
❤"
Danika Smithenhouser liked Camille Sansregret's profile
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims
"Good one!!!!!!!   Thanks, Yig!!  Our "turn the other  cheek" mentality allows others to infiltrate & take over at will.  We are in the middle of a huge "undoing"!!!
How many more wh.bl's have to be killed off before we finally see the big names a…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
yesterday
Camille Sansregret replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Tell me how I can help, please.
Thanks, Camille"
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's video
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser commented on Yig Wilson's video
"I crossed paths with a few "big wigs" such as Corey has in early 1987. It was all because of my career choice and a notorious death of a "somebody" on 1.26.1986.

I retired from my 41 year career on 1.1.2020 due to health concerns and can finally…"
yesterday
"I will take all the help someone offers.  Please!
The Covid-19 is NOT Novel Corona Virus 2019.  They are using wordplay to drop "Novel""
yesterday
Yig Wilson liked Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
yesterday
Yig Wilson replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Very nice Work here Danika. Consider these stars! **** I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out going forward though I think I can see where some of it may go.
I know some of you on here are very good at digging yourselves. I hope one of yo…"
yesterday
Yig Wilson posted a video
I thought I would leave you the short version so that you can decide yourself if you wish to watch the full interview which is linked below. Corey went quiet for so long I thought he may have given up. Seems he has been busy working on what he said…
yesterday