Today one of my followers put up the post below. Since I know her to be someone that has spent her life under the control of the MKULTRA and has been trying to leak out what she knows I thought I better take a look at the videos she had pointed too. That really wasn't a hard decision because I have always been a Jim Marrs fan. I felt if anyone out there in that world made the most sense it was him. Along with a few others of course, but he has been in my top 5 of choice to listen too.

When I followedher link I discovered it took me to Hulu which I dont have, but I decided to search and see if I could still come up with the videos and I did. I came across a nice playlist of the three which will continue from one into the next.

Now you can watch a movie and be mind numb or you can watch these and get a glimpse of exactly what else will be coming our way soon enough. Better to have some sort of understand of the past to prove the future. I can only say this, if you arent inclined to watch any of it, at least watch the third one. You will be amazed at the family connections and just how far back they go. The leaders we have now have been playing this game for longer than you can imagine. The third video has the most to do with what is going on now.

The TWEET: ( I am leaving their name off of it until they are aware I have done this. I will add if its okay)

As dismal as this is.. it expresses a puppet Elite government under ET control. Jim Mars gives a concise explanation of Aliens and the New World Order.

I will post all three videos but will leave this link for you to go directly to the playlist for continuous play. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Jn4hpdW99gVy9Dj482skDMh-D_SlLow

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3:

If you like my work and would like to help keep the site AD FREE, you can donate to MY PAYPAL  or you can become A PATRON of this Site  My sincerest Thanks for you support

Comments

• Now I am wondering Yig, if you spent many hours listening to Coast to Coast on late night radio, like I did, in the 90's?

• Of course I did silly. Now that it has gone I listen to a podcast that is very similar with out the call in callers. The two guys that do the show are really great and they cover all the same kind of subject and do some deep dives but also keep a sense of humor added through the show too. The podcast is called Mysterious Universe. I highly suggest it. I always listened while I was driving for work

This reply was deleted.
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
"There are so many threads to pull, aren't there?!!  Did any of you see Sarah Westall's short video about the Ukrainian Lady who talked with ex-cop, John Dougan, who had to flee to Russia?  This Lady had info on the Burisma situation.  Sarah's group…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's article Welcome to the House Store!
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"thank you!  I will reach out to you with open arms.  This has so many tentacles it's hard to know where to begin.
I will be uploading Intel and evidence and add you to the recipient list.
Then we will put our collective heads together and begin!
❤"
Danika Smithenhouser liked Camille Sansregret's profile
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims
"Good one!!!!!!!   Thanks, Yig!!  Our "turn the other  cheek" mentality allows others to infiltrate & take over at will.  We are in the middle of a huge "undoing"!!!
How many more wh.bl's have to be killed off before we finally see the big names a…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
yesterday
Camille Sansregret replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Tell me how I can help, please.
Thanks, Camille"
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's video
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser commented on Yig Wilson's video
"I crossed paths with a few "big wigs" such as Corey has in early 1987. It was all because of my career choice and a notorious death of a "somebody" on 1.26.1986.

I retired from my 41 year career on 1.1.2020 due to health concerns and can finally…"
yesterday
"I will take all the help someone offers.  Please!
The Covid-19 is NOT Novel Corona Virus 2019.  They are using wordplay to drop "Novel""
yesterday
Yig Wilson liked Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
yesterday
Yig Wilson replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Very nice Work here Danika. Consider these stars! **** I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out going forward though I think I can see where some of it may go.
I know some of you on here are very good at digging yourselves. I hope one of yo…"
yesterday
Yig Wilson posted a video
I thought I would leave you the short version so that you can decide yourself if you wish to watch the full interview which is linked below. Corey went quiet for so long I thought he may have given up. Seems he has been busy working on what he said…
yesterday