Im posting this up so we have it and also in case some of you may have missed it and would like to read it. When one thinks about this, you have to realize just how historical it really is and we were here to witness and experience it.

“Good evening, today I had the privilege of briefing President Trump on my recent visit to Pyongyang, North Korea.  I’d like to thank President Trump, the vice-president and his wonderful national security team, including my close friend General McMaster.”

“I thanked President Trump that his leadership, and his maximum pressure policy together with international solidarity, brought us to this juncture.  I expressed President Moon Jae-in’s personal gratitude for President Trump’s leadership.”

“I told President Trump that in our meeting North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he is committed to denuclearization. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests; he understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea and the United States must continue.  And he expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.”

“President Trump appreciated the briefing and said he would meet Kim Jong-un by May to achieve permanent denuclearization.”

“The Republic of Korea along with the United States, Japan and our many partners around the world, remain fully and resolutely committed to the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsular.”

“Along with President Trump we are optimistic about continuing a diplomatic process to test the possibility of a peaceful resolution.   The Republic of Korea, The United States and our partners stand together in insisting that we not repeat the mistakes of the past; and that the pressure will continue until North Korea matches it’s words with concrete actions.  Thank You.”

Comments

• can anyone tweet to Trump?  tell him "Ask Kim to come to WHite House for meeting"  it will impress the heck out of him.

a post suggests danger for Trump if he goes there. Even more reason to ask him here.

This reply was deleted.
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
"There are so many threads to pull, aren't there?!!  Did any of you see Sarah Westall's short video about the Ukrainian Lady who talked with ex-cop, John Dougan, who had to flee to Russia?  This Lady had info on the Burisma situation.  Sarah's group…"
1 hour ago
Yig Wilson posted discussions
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's article Welcome to the House Store!
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"thank you!  I will reach out to you with open arms.  This has so many tentacles it's hard to know where to begin.
I will be uploading Intel and evidence and add you to the recipient list.
Then we will put our collective heads together and begin!
❤"
Danika Smithenhouser liked Camille Sansregret's profile
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims
"Good one!!!!!!!   Thanks, Yig!!  Our "turn the other  cheek" mentality allows others to infiltrate & take over at will.  We are in the middle of a huge "undoing"!!!
How many more wh.bl's have to be killed off before we finally see the big names a…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
Camille Sansregret replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Tell me how I can help, please.
Thanks, Camille"
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's video
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser commented on Yig Wilson's video
"I crossed paths with a few "big wigs" such as Corey has in early 1987. It was all because of my career choice and a notorious death of a "somebody" on 1.26.1986.

I retired from my 41 year career on 1.1.2020 due to health concerns and can finally…"
yesterday
"I will take all the help someone offers.  Please!
The Covid-19 is NOT Novel Corona Virus 2019.  They are using wordplay to drop "Novel""
yesterday
Yig Wilson liked Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
yesterday
Yig Wilson replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Very nice Work here Danika. Consider these stars! **** I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out going forward though I think I can see where some of it may go.
I know some of you on here are very good at digging yourselves. I hope one of yo…"
yesterday
Yig Wilson posted a video
I thought I would leave you the short version so that you can decide yourself if you wish to watch the full interview which is linked below. Corey went quiet for so long I thought he may have given up. Seems he has been busy working on what he said…
yesterday