Im thinking this will tickle and then probably  horrify some of you and also put a little spunk back into your resolve to backing our President with the support we once showed strongly as a whole.

Below you will find the reports from the company Hillary had hired to poll the American Voters back before the Elections. It really is quite comical how it just started to snowball in Trumps favor over time and I can just imagine her poor little minion workers trying to explain to her how this was even happening. That is the funny part.

One other thing it will do  is show you what to look for from these companies in the future with their little polls and how to now actually play them to our benefit by switching up your answers

The not so funny part. I do have to be honest, things are going to take a very bizarre turn  before you get to the end of this. You really need to pay close attention to the last two graphics. The first four, yes funny. The last two, not so much.

Now this is where things get a little weird and you should be very concerned with these next to parts, because this is where the real evil rears it ugliness and shows the extremes these people will willing to go to unbeknownst to us. Except of course, NOW WE KNOW.

Pretty disturbing isnt it? I agree and we should count our blessings Trump won. Yet, they do still have all of this and in the wrong hands which we know there are many of those, this could be a very big problem for us. Actually it could be hard to tell right now if any of this is already in play, and sadly I suspect some of it is. That leaves us with the question now that we know, what are we going to do about it?

Honestly, it leaves me with an almost helpless feeling and I abhor that to no end. Im sure there are people out there trying to fight this and are finding themselves talking to walls because people wont believe them and probably laugh at them to boot. We need to get behind these people and damn quick to become a force of numbers in support.

I know many of you have heard of some of these things such as HAARP for example. Gave it a passing consideration of thought then went on about your day. We just cant afford to do this anymore. Not only our future depends on it, but the generations to follow. Yes, your kids and grandkids and so on. The clock isnt just ticking on the bad guys my friends, it is also ticking on us to do something and to do it ASAP. This isnt just fiction on a page. This is our very scary reality.

If you like my work and would like to help keep the site AD FREE, you can donate to MY PAYPAL  or you can become A PATRON of this Site  My sincerest Thanks for you support

Comments

• Well most of this is in place. We have not yet seen Fire in the Heavens or an "Image of the Beast" we must worship , but with G-5 and directed energy bursts we could see some demonstrations of "wrath" on unbelievers (or reluctant participants) to add excitement to the pyrotechnics.

• Stuck out to me was the "aftermath" protocol:

Induced trauma provides cover to "provide aid" (psychotropic to induce docility) and counseling services.

Counseling services  were on every billboard and flyer after las Vegas... doing some "clean up operations" no doubt. Who would call the FBI to ask for counseling services? ugh.

• Yeah that takes a special kind of stupid no doubt

• I read about this at Michael Salla's site.  Who's name(s) are on this report?  I'd like to hang them High ..

• I imagine you would have to contact the Beneson Strategy Group listed on the headers. All the info is right there for you

This reply was deleted.
Dawn F, S. Black, Charlene Bollinger and 21 more joined theyig
19 minutes ago
Yig Wilson and Lisa Renne are now friends
55 minutes ago
Suez V updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Pamela Stites updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Nun-Chuck updated their profile photo
BaJaHia updated their profile
madam stamp commented on Yig Wilson's video
"the links go to other posts from different dates. still trying to figure all this out, but they apparently are related in some way."
madam stamp commented on Yig Wilson's video
"yig, if you click on the date at the bottom of glamiscalling posts, more links come up."
madam stamp, Amanda Barnes, Nunya and 10 more joined theyig
barula replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Glamis Calling, Who REALLY Runs the WORLD (UPDATE 2)
"Yes, it turned out i had a page saved from them a couple of years ago. I got an updated list of Privy Council members to do my checking yesterday. Unfortunately there are no connections to Glamis/Wettin and none of the staff are real people; neither…"
Michelle Brown replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Glamis Reached Out To Me
"Everytime i go to sleep i keep having crazy off the wall dreams. Maybe one day i could have a dream that alows me to ask how Glamis (SB) feels about God and Jesus. I mean we know how she feels about the devil. Just a thought. "
Michelle Brown replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Glamis Reached Out To Me
"I think that when glamis says "your advocate is a great distracter" its our Great POTUS who they are referring to. How true & HOW VERY COOL is that!!!"
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Glamis Calling, Who REALLY Runs the WORLD (UPDATE 2)
"barula....,.sorry, I flipped the name.....it's Gabriel Michael!!  Anyways, AIM4truth has done excellent work on the Privy Council!!!"
"Well I've spent all day researching this stuff. No onnections I can find to Privy Council. Also none of the staff listed seem to exist. None of their photos do either as far as I can find. So much as I'd like it to be otherwise, looks like it's fake…"
Yig Wilson replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Glamis Calling, Who REALLY Runs the WORLD (UPDATE 2)
"Perhaps, so hard to say with any certainty though. Not that I may be Firefly to them, but the reason they took it down. I think their reaching out did confirm the Firefly, but even still you cant be 100% on that either. :)"
Yig Wilson posted a discussion
Today's list, for Justice. Open source previously doxxed by MSM. Guilt is not guaranteed, but is strongly implied.
The list will enlarge if you click on them. I have also left a link above them for further enlarging if needed. Happy Hunting!
List 1…