Lets talk a little more about Zuckerbergs organization. Like most of them it has its big donor list and wait till you take a peek at that. Not to mention it has its own questionable ways of going about things, Sneaky like so many others.

The Zuckerbergs have donated billions of dollars to their charitable foundation—which really isn't a private foundation but an LLC. From Wiki:

"The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is not a charitable trust or a private foundation but a limited liability company which can be for-profit, can spend money on lobbying,can make political donations, does not have to disclose its pay to its top five executives and has fewer other transparency requirements compared to a charitable trust. Under this legal structure, as Forbes wrote it, "Zuckerberg will still control the Facebook shares owned by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative"."

In other words, they can funnel money though this organization for whatever shady cause they want to and they are not obliged to open the books for inspection. Clever. How many of the other private 'foundations' are like this? They call it "philanthrocapitalism".

Other bigshots who do philanthrocapitalism: Andrew Carnegie, John Rockefeller (Rockefeller Foundation), Warren Buffett and Bill Gates (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation).[6] As have Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, Charles Bronfman, Carl Icahn, David Rockefeller and others.

Most are contributors to The Giving Pledge—another global charitable organization. It is another exclusive club for the elites who claim to be giving back to the world. The actualities are obscured. Looks like another shady operation if you ask me. And take a look at the names and photos of signatories. What is the one thing you notice that most (perhaps all) of them have in common? You have only one guess and you're not going to get it wrong.

You can read more information at this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Zuckerberg_Initiative

Check out the Members. How many of these names have weve been seeing lately? You only have to scroll a tad to see them. I wonder how many are here we Havent connected to anything yet. Bet there are a few of those as well. Seen any of the names come up in your travel digs? https://givingpledge.org/

If you like my work and would like to help keep the site AD FREE, you can donate to MY PAYPAL  or you can become A PATRON of this Site  My sincerest Thanks for you support

Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
"There are so many threads to pull, aren't there?!!  Did any of you see Sarah Westall's short video about the Ukrainian Lady who talked with ex-cop, John Dougan, who had to flee to Russia?  This Lady had info on the Burisma situation.  Sarah's group…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's article Welcome to the House Store!
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"thank you!  I will reach out to you with open arms.  This has so many tentacles it's hard to know where to begin.
I will be uploading Intel and evidence and add you to the recipient list.
Then we will put our collective heads together and begin!
❤"
Danika Smithenhouser liked Camille Sansregret's profile
Loxie Lou Davie replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims
"Good one!!!!!!!   Thanks, Yig!!  Our "turn the other  cheek" mentality allows others to infiltrate & take over at will.  We are in the middle of a huge "undoing"!!!
How many more wh.bl's have to be killed off before we finally see the big names a…"
Yig Wilson posted discussions
yesterday
Camille Sansregret replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Tell me how I can help, please.
Thanks, Camille"
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser replied to Yig Wilson's discussion Who is Billionaire Ron Burkle?
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser liked Yig Wilson's video
yesterday
Danika Smithenhouser commented on Yig Wilson's video
"I crossed paths with a few "big wigs" such as Corey has in early 1987. It was all because of my career choice and a notorious death of a "somebody" on 1.26.1986.

I retired from my 41 year career on 1.1.2020 due to health concerns and can finally…"
yesterday
"I will take all the help someone offers.  Please!
The Covid-19 is NOT Novel Corona Virus 2019.  They are using wordplay to drop "Novel""
yesterday
Yig Wilson liked Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
yesterday
Yig Wilson replied to Danika Smithenhouser's discussion HUUUUGE!! What does...?
"Very nice Work here Danika. Consider these stars! **** I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out going forward though I think I can see where some of it may go.
I know some of you on here are very good at digging yourselves. I hope one of yo…"
yesterday
Yig Wilson posted a video
I thought I would leave you the short version so that you can decide yourself if you wish to watch the full interview which is linked below. Corey went quiet for so long I thought he may have given up. Seems he has been busy working on what he said…
yesterday