Front Page Categories
☆☆▪TRUMP REFERS TO TOM STEYER...
AS ......‘WHACKY’and ‘WEIRD’
Also says he doesn’t have the money to run for President, even though he is reported to be worth Billions.
So, if he doesn’t have the money, who does have the money? Maybe his wife.
Her whole family sounds cabalish. She started a bank. She graduated from Quantico and was VP at Litton Electronic Devices. Her grandfather, WILLIAM HENRY CROCKER, OWNED CROCKER BANK IN CALIFORNIA. worked for the CENTRAL Railroad when the transcontinental was built, AND ATTENDED YALE. Her great aunt, AIMEE CROCKET was a ‘MYSTIC’ WHO TRAVELED THE WORLD, MARRIED VERY VERY YOUNG, AND OFTEN, ADOPTED KIDS, AND PRACTICED MYSTIC STUFF.
TOM STEYER’S WIFE – KATHRYN TAYLOR “KAT TAYLOR”
1. The first thing you need to know is that, 59-year-old Kat Taylor, born Kathryn Ann Taylor in 1958; she is the daughter of Polly Hoover Taylor and Edwin David “Ted” Taylor; also proud parents of Kat’s older sibling, Denison Hoover Taylor.
2. Moreover, her father an enlisted officer post-college graduation in Quantico, Virginia; in the Navy in 1944; completed his military service at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. He later became the vice-president of marketing for the Litton Electronic Devices Division.
3. Polly, her momma, was the district manager in northern California for the women’s clothing line, the Carlisle Collection.
4. Initially, Mrs. Taylor Steyer attended at Crystal Springs School in Hillsborough, Calif. Subsequently, graduated in 1980, with a Bachelor of Arts in American History from Harvard College, in addition to that she holds a Master of Business Administration from Stanford Graduate School of Business, from where she graduated in 1986.
5. .Prior to becoming a married woman, Mrs. Taylor was the director at KQED Board; later in 2004, was the director of InSight Prison Project Board. Eventually in 2012, was a board member for ProPublica, The Community Development Bankers Association, Harvard Board of Overseers, UC Davis- Agricultural Sustainability Institute and EcoTrust.